Sunday, February 27, 2011

Jimmy Gene Williams
Karen Jean Morehead

Mother's two father's in law were Walter.


Bill has a brother Jim in California. A sister in Roseburg. With only one son. Another died. Car accident death: ran into a telephone pole.

There till before May. But can't pay water, electricity, phone. Can't get stuff out of storage.


Police came to our door. Mom forgot to register Rick for home school.

When I was six, I took a test at OHSU in Portland. There, a tester commented in regards to presentation, and to my test results, "They put kids like that in the Attic."

Harvey Clark test.

Seven years old. Windows. Put it on the square. But the results, they thought I was like a three year old. Oregon City. Window room. Several reasons to my poor results. Hard of hearing. Confusing similar words. I overthink instructions. No corrections. Like basketball. I have to see it before I can do it.

Test when I was eight. I was at home.

Speech therapist, guy, then girl, eight and nine.

Failed test when I was nine.

Test when I was eleven.

Lake Oswego.

Hillsboro.

Sharon Hundley's house.

Then another test at another house, at 12 or 13 or 14.


Nine years old. Went from first grade reading to third, that year.

Guy therapist. Then lady therapist. When I was nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment